MSDS Consultant Services, LLC
The primary objective is to provide services and deliverables through performance of an Office Management Specialist as it relates to the bureau’s mission. The incumbent will independently have the responsibilities of creating and updating documents, reports, help in tracking financial document as required follow-up on the due dates, managing schedules and appointments, maintaining file and supplies, make travel arrangements, provide written correspondence, track time and attendance, process daily mail, and operating office equipment such as fax, scanner, and copy machines.
- Serves as an Office Management Specialist for 1 DAS, 3 Directors, 3 Deputy Directors, 1 Senior Advisor and 35+ staff members.
- Analyzes and processes a variety of official correspondence.
- Attends meetings with DAS’s taking notes and following up.
- Keeps the DAS informed of the latest developments requiring immediate and urgent attention.
- Arranges all international and domestic travel for senior leadership in PPL.
- Submit travel vouchers for reimbursement for senior leadership in PPL.
- Ensures that responsible staff is kept appraised of action items required of and by the DAS.
- Facilitates meetings for the DAS, Director’s and Deputies relating to programs under their authority.
- Receives distinguished visitors and discusses matters of importance with them, as required.
- Tracks employee time and attendance records. Assists with the investigation and resolution of discrepancies.
- HR point of contact for the DAS and Directors during the Eperformance appraisal cycle.
- Advises Schedule C hires with their OGE-278 in the Financial Disclosure Management system.
- Functions as an informational resource on a diverse range of administrative and HR procedures and practices.
- Assist new staff members to ensure they receive critical information, process new hire paperwork and coordinate equipment & security access.
- Responsible for contact management in Outlook and BB.
- Manage the general office operations and administrative functions.
- Procure supplies, services and equipment for PPL.
- Task appointment requests, BCL’s, and talking points. Monitor progress and ensure items are submitted on time for the DAS’s review.
- Performs other tasks of a confidential and sensitive nature as assigned by the DAS.
- Uses Microsoft Office tools to produce correspondence, reports and briefing materials for the DAS’s.
- Serves as an intermittent scheduler for the 1 DAS, 3 Directors, 3 Deputy Directors, and 1 Senior Advisor
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a SECRET security clearance through the federal government
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: A bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred, and has over 3-5 years of experience as an office manager specialist
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- The incumbent must possess highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn the views of the DAS to enable the incumbent to perform duties such as making independent decisions and preparing correspondence for those officials.
- Ability to learn the Office’s mission programs, goals, objectives and substantive issues monitored by the DAS as they relate to the overall administrative structure and processes of the Department.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.msdsconsultant.com/submit-resume/ →