For over 30 years, MSDS management has provided asset management and inventory control to organizations across a variety of industries. Our support with each client will be customize with their business process and inventory control experience. MSDS works with the client to customize the inventory control and ensure that all appropriate data is recorded and included in the final inventory data reports.
Our inventory specialists are thoroughly trained and are well versed in field-experience allowing them to quickly identify equipment and capture all applicable product information pertaining to each asset within an organization.
- MSDS brings a wealth of knowledge when it comes to property management
- Established shelf life and equipment life cycle guidelines
- Worked with non-profit organizations and schools to provide excess computers from U.S. Secret Services
- Managed and developed database for inventory control management
- Trained numerous property managers for the Department of Army at Fort Lee, VA
- We have expert in workflow analysis, supply chain management, balance score card in the logistic arena, and have detail knowledge of every aspect of the supply chain.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Asset Management tracking software used in the Department of State,
- MSDS has a working knowledge and understand Title 41, U.S. Code Public Contracts and Property Management Regulation, Subtitle C, Chapter 101
- Understand Federal policies and procedures for the transfer of excess stock within the agency and to other agencies
- Provide training for asset management within agencies
- Establish balance score card for agencies supply chain management objectives
- Provide, update written guideline for property disposal of excess supplies and equipment
- Establish warehouse polices and procedure, establish inventory control point on stock items
- Provide accurate annual real property inventory reports to GSA for government lease property
- Establish best methodology for the delivery of supplies and equipment to various localities